Tuesday 4 September 2007

Lothario Round 1

Lothario House

Don Lothario (G1, Romance, Top Slacker)

----- *** -----

Don is home alone and feeling bored. He opens his little black book and starts idly flicking through. His eye falls on the names of the Caliente sisters.

Don: Eeny, meeny, miney, mo, which sister will it be?

Don picks up the phone.



Don: Dina?.. Oh, sorry, Nina! You both sound so alike on the phone… I was wondering what you were doing?... Mmm… Uh huh… Well, how about you come round mine for a few hours?.. Fantastic… Don’t forget to bring your swim-suit. We can try out my new hot tub!

----- *** -----

A short time later…

Don: Nina, you look sexy as ever. Why don’t we go up to the hot tub?

An even shorter time later…


Nina: Mmm… this water feels good. How about you move a little closer?



Don: Ah… a woman after my own heart! I love it when a lady makes the first move.

Nina: Shall we?




Don: Oh, yes!







A lot later…

Nina: Thanks for a wonderful time, Don. I hate to leave but I’m expecting a visitor tonight and have to go home and change.

Don: A male visitor?

Nina: *Laughing* You’re not jealous are you?!

Don: *Also laughing* No, just curious. I think you and I understand each other well enough.

----- *** -----

Don is surfing the web and looking for a new job. He wants to switch to the Slacker career track but is not having much luck.



Don: Come on. There has to be something else out there. Why can’t I find a job in the entertainment industry? I just know I’d be a great party guest. I’d even work as a golf caddy. Anything is better then slaving away in an office all day. I’ve been looking for four days now and nothing!

----- *** -----

The phone rings.

Don: Hi, Dina! It’s great to hear from you… What, you’d like to come round?.. Sure, I’d love to see you….



10 minutes later…

Don: It’s good to see you, Dina. *Thinking to self* why can’t I get her sister out of my mind?



Dina: Yeah, Nina told me she was round earlier and I thought I’d pop by and check out your new hot tub for myself.

Don: Great, did you bring your swim-suit?

Dina: Err… well no, actually. I want to SEE your hot-tub, not use it. Nina and I are thinking about buying one of our own and so I wanted to see what model you had.

Don: Oh, right. Ok. Well, come along up.

30 minutes later…

Don: *Sounding bored* Yeah, I can’t remember whether it came with a warranty. But I have the paperwork here… Look, why don’t we sit down somewhere comfortable and talk about hot tubs some more…. That’s better.



Dina: Err… Don, I don’t really know about this. I mean I find you attractive and everything. But…

Don: *thinking to self* Wow, she’s a lot colder then her sister.

Don: *out loud*. Just relax and have fun… See - that feels good doesn’t it?

Dina eventually succumbs to Don’s gentle pressuring and leaves some time later, having completely forgotten about hot tubs.

----- *** -----

Four months later, Don is still looking for a less strenuous job, when the telephone rings.



Don: Hello… Who?... The police?!.. Er, yes, I know Bella Goth… When did I last see her? I can’t quite remember… She’s what?!.. Dead!... Of course I’m surprised, I’d assumed she’d run off with some lover… I don’t know why I’d think that, but she just vanished didn’t she? What else should I have thought?... Yes, yes, I can come down to the station… OK, tomorrow at 10:00.

----- *** -----


Contents Next

5 comments:

aerisblue2000 said...

I really like Don, although he has the morals of a gutter snake. I hope it doesn't turn out he's the murderer. I'd much rather it be Dina Caliente - I can't stand her. I don't know why, but how can you trust a woman who'd cheat on her sister.
The underwater hot-tub pictures were really special. You really have a flair for taking great shots. Like the new storyline!

SpongebobTanu said...

Oooh poor Don, can't get a job, now is under suspicion by the police...well, i voted for him even though he's an obvious choice.

Infinity-Nevermore said...

Ah, good old Don, Mr. I-pee-in-the-shower. I think he's too obsessed with chasing skirts to have murdered Bella, but he is always quite hilarious to watch.
I never got hot tub WooHoo scenes. You're good.

Unknown said...

Great underwater shots of the Hot Tub WooHoo. I'm impressed.

ASimWen said...

Ha! It never occured to me to peek under the surface of water. lol Great job! Don is a nut.