Tuesday 4 September 2007

Caliente Round 1

Caliente House

Nina Caliente (G1, Romance, 20 Woohoo)
Dina Caliente (G1, Fortune, 5 Top Businesses)


----- *** -----

Nina and Dina are talking on the sofa.



Nina: They’ve found her.

Dina: You mean, Bella?

Nina: Yes. A diver found her body at the bottom of Pleasantview Lake. They say the police are interviewing everyone who knew her.

Dina: Do you think they’ll want to interview us?

Nina: I don’t know. But remember, if they do then we have to stick to our story. OK?



Dina: Yes of course. I understand.

Nina: And one more thing – I think you need to get closer to Mortimer. We need to find out what Bella said to him.

----- *** -----

The next day, Dina invites Mortimer around.

Dina: Morty, it’s so good to see you.



Mortimer: Oh shush, I wish you wouldn’t call me by that silly name.

Dina: What - Morty? But that’s how I think of you. Anyway, tell me how you are. We were all so upset to hear the news about Bella.

Mortimer: *Sighs* Yes, the kids have taken it hardest. I’d already resigned myself to the fact she was gone forever. But, it was still a shock, mind you. I just can’t bear to think of her at the bottom of a lake.



Dina: So, Bella wasn’t having any problems before she disappeared? Any disagreements with her neighbors or family?

Mortimer: Not that I ever knew about. In fact, in the last few months we were together, she seemed happier then ever. Listen – I’d prefer not to talk about this, if you don’t mind. Let’s go inside, shall we? You said you had some accounts you wanted me to help you out with.



----- *** -----

The next day, Nina and Dina are talking at breakfast.

Nina: So, you’re sure Mortimer doesn’t know anything?



Dina: Yes, absolutely sure. He said that Bella was perfectly happy before her disappearance and he knew nothing about any disagreements.

Nina: That’s good. So, we stick to our story then. Now, I need to get ready. I’m expecting Kennedy around shortly.

Dina: Kennedy Cox?!



Nina: Sure – do you have a problem with that?

Dina: Only that he’s the most argumentative Sim in Pleasantview. And he’s ugly!

Nina: *Winking* When did I ever let that stop me?!

The girls leave the room.

----- *** -----

Later that morning.

Nina: Kennedy, what a pleasure!



Kennedy: Um, yes,. Err… You’re not wearing much are you?

Nina: *Giggling* Oh, you’re so forthright. Would you like me to go change into something more discreet?

Kennedy: Well, um, no. As long as you’re comfortable, then that’s fine.

Nina: Good, now come a little closer so I can look into your gorgeous eyes.



And I think you all know what happened next.

----- *** -----


Contents Next

4 comments:

aerisblue2000 said...

Nina Caliente is such a good liar - how she could tell Kennedy Cox he has lovely green eyes is beyond me. I'd be far too busy checking out his enormous nose, and I'd find it difficult to fancy a man in shorts and sandals/sandals and socks. I hope when she's interviewed the Police see through any lies she may spin. Although she'll probably end up seducing them too!
This pair are an obvious choice for killer, but then again perhaps too obvious. Great Update.

SpongebobTanu said...

Hehehe, love those sisters. I'm changing my vote!

Infinity-Nevermore said...

Also, a very obvious choice, although I'm a bit more willing to consider them than the Pleasants, I think it was. Dina's just conniving. And Nina's a pathological liar.
Aw, Kennedy's not ugly. He's just aesthetically challenged.

ASimWen said...

Hahaha Kennedy the Cox? Err..the Sox? lol I think the Caliente sisters is a little too obvious...heh But then what do I know.