Monday 3 September 2007

Goth Round 1

Goth House

Mortimer Goth (G1, Knowledge, Mad Scientist)
Cassandra Goth (G1, Family, 6 Grandkids)
Alexander Goth (G1, Teen)

Cassandra and Don Lothario are in the garden.




Cassandra *thinking to self*: Please kiss me, please kiss me. Oh, I know he’s going to kiss me soon.




Don: Oh Cassandra, you’re so beautiful. Why don’t we go upstairs where it’s more comfortable?

Cassandra *thinking to self*: I really shouldn’t do this. But, he’s so dreamy. Surely, a kiss and cuddle in the bedroom can do no harm? No, I mustn’t. At least… not while Dad and Alexander are in the house.

Don: So, what do you think? Just you and me, together… upstairs..?

Cassandra *thinking to self*: Well… Dad and Alexander will be busy with their chess game for hours. Maybe, just for a little while.

Cassandra *out loud*: Yes, OK. Come on, it’s this way.

----- *** -----

One hour later




Cassandra *thinking to self*: That was wonderful… Oh, but what have I done?!

----- *** -----

Later that evening the Goth family are having dinner.




Mortimer: Children, I have something important to tell you. It’s about your mother.




Cassandra: What is it, Dad? Has there been another sighting? People are saying she’s moved to some strange town somewhere.

Mortimer: No, not a sighting. Your mother has been found.




Alexander: *excited* Mom? Found? Where? Is she OK?




Mortimer: I’m sorry, Alexander. This is difficult for me to tell you. Your mother has been found… at the bottom of Pleasantview Lake. She is dead.




Alexander and Cassandra break down crying.

----- *** -----

Two months later, Alexander and Cassandra are playing chess.

Alexander: Hey, Cass, you’re getting a bit fat aren’t you?




Cassandra: What? I don’t know what you’re talking about? You’re just trying to distract me because I’m winning.




Alexander: No really, Dad mentioned it the other day. *pauses thinking* Hey! You’re not pregnant are you?!

The doorbell rings and Cassandra goes to answer the door.




Darren: Hi, Cassandra. I haven’t seen you out and about much recently and so I thought I’d drop by to say hi.

Cassandra: Oh, yeah, hi. You better come in.

Darren: You don’t sound like your usual self, what’s up? Is all the wedding planning starting to get on top of you? I’m sure you must have lots to do.

Cassandra: Well, no, that’s not it exactly.

Darren: There’s not some sort of trouble between you and Don is there?




Cassandra: *sighing* I just don’t know what’s up with Don. He’s not returning my calls or anything.

Darren: *angrily* Well you know what I think. That man is not good enough for you. There are plenty of good men out there who would treat you far better. *softening* Please, Cassandra, don’t marry Don Lothario. You’re too good for him.




Cassandra: I’m sorry, Darren. I don’t want to have this conversation. I think you should leave now.

Cassandra closes the door.

----- *** -----

But the very next day, Darren returns.

Darren: Cassandra, we must talk. I’ve been speaking with Alexander and he told me all about your…

Darren is interrupted by a shout from inside.

Alexander: Hey, guys, come quick! Something weird is happening to me. Whoa!! This feels real funny, I think I’m gonna be sick…




Alexander grows up and rolls Family. He wants to have 6 Grandkids just like his big sister. It looks like the Goths will be taking over the neighbourhood.

----- *** -----

Time passes, and 7 months later…

Cassandra: Dad, come and see your Granddaughter.




Mortimer: Hello there, little one. Aren’t you a cute little thing?




Mortimer: She’s gorgeous, Cassandra. I’m sorry I gave you such a hard time about your pregnancy. I don’t care whether that scum ball, Don, marries you or not. This little girl is worth a million Don Lotharios. What are you going to call her?

Cassandra: Well, I’ve been thinking a long time about suitable names. And I’ve decided to call her… Bella.


Contents Next

9 comments:

Infinity-Nevermore said...

A suitable name for a baby that looks just like Bella. Too bad she's dead though. Bad Cassandra! She's a good girl at heart, but bad Cassandra! Please let her end up with Darren, please let her end up with Darren...

Unknown said...

Yes, it does sound like the Goths will be taking over. It's fun to see these families played out.

Kerry said...

Ohh, that cad Don! Don't worry, Cassie, you're better off without him!

aerisblue2000 said...

That baby is seriously cute - I'd heard Don passes on good genes, but I've never seen them in action.

I'm with Infinity .... please let her end up with Darren!

Brent Irwin said...

Haha. I've had that very baby before in my game. It looked exactly the same too... Funny! I named him Fernando though.

SpongebobTanu said...

hehehe, "some strange town somewhere" i love it! So sweet of Cass to name her daughter Bella.

ASimWen said...

Very Interesting..to see Pleasantview played out. I have never played it.

Bubbs said...

You found Bella!! YEAH!

???? said...

where did you get the cool hair and clothes for this whole thing from? Especially Cassandra's, Nina's, Dina's and Brandi's hair and clothes. I really want to know so I can get the right expansion pack!